We are the team that tests and integrates 3rd party products within SWXess trading platform at SIX Swiss Exchange.
You are a test engineer who is passionate about testing and test automation using the right tools. You also bring good understanding of the stock exchange business and functions. Given the criticality of our products in the daily workflow of the exchange, you will be working in one of the most visible teams across SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Develop, automate and maintain efficiently test cases that cover all functional requirements
- Investigate, triage, and troubleshoot software defects
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders, both IT and business
- Collaborate with other testers in defining practices and standards for testing and building tools to automate testing as well as our release processes
- Supporting other teams
- Higher education in Engineering or a technology related field
- 2-5 years of testing and test automation experience
- Experience in stock exchange business
- Experience in test engineering including general programming skills, especially modern scripting languages as well as Linux with DevOps tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Docker)
- Familiar with IT controls framework
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written), German is an advantage
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.