In this junior position you play a key role in the build and operation of a new critical services team. While performing within this highly skilled team, you contribute in project work, join forces with the business as well as corporate security, application- and platform owners. The team is responsible for design, deployment, security and management of critical services like Active Directory, Public Key Infrastructure, Identity Federation and Multi-factor Authentication.
You are highly motivated to bring in your qualities, shape this new multicultural and diversity team as an integral part and you are ready to tackle the challenges of critical services in the Swiss Financial Industry. SIX is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- you have the role of becoming a subject matter expert, being responsible of the design, i.e. implement and develop directory services by also supporting our technical experts while building up your own expertise
- furthermore, you are applying with your team colleagues analytical, technical and business skills to resolve operational issues such as automation and improvements, develop design concepts and addressing findings for the team Security Engineer
- you will become step by step a senior specialist on topics of your choice in this field of expertise by showing initiative, including supporting and drive the implementation of business projects and requirements in line with the Blueprints
- supporting by putting together the documentations and from time to time on-call service
- a graduate degree (e.g. "Informatikerlehre") in Computer Science Information Technology or an equivalent education with at least 2-3 years' experience in System Engineering preferably in the Financial Services sector or equivalent business area
- you have a positive hands-on attitude and good communication & stakeholder management skills to drive all aspects of System Engineering and you are a pro-active personality
- attention to detail and the ability, initiative and openness to cooperate in a technical team and interact with other business units
- first knowledge of Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services would be an advantage
- good command in German and English (verbal and writing)
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.