The Competence Center Corporate Business Solutions is responsible for the operation, optimization and continuous development of all corporate services and applications. Cross-functional collaboration and agile principles provide end-to-end services with a high focus on customer satisfaction. As an IT Application Manager with proven experience and high motivation, you are able to work along various areas of business and IT requirements with a strong focus on the implementation of localization services within surrounding applications and platforms. Additionally, you should support various DevOps activities to improve and enhance the daily business and operation mode. Furthermore, you will also act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for security and authentication regarding the Enterprise Localization as a Service (LaaS), including a well understanding and extensive work with complex and emerging questions, challenges and requirements along the encryption solution.
You are highly motivated to bring in your qualities, shape this new multicultural and diversity team as an integral part and you are ready to tackle the challenges of professional services in the Swiss Financial Industry. SIX is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- produce the required solution specifications and proposals, provide overall leadership and help the team and customer build trusted and high-quality technical solutions under consideration of costs, objectives, deliverables and resources as well a timely and clear updates and reports to the stakeholders and executives
- ecommend integration strategies, Enterprise architectural principles, platforms and application infrastructure to successfully engage the key-players in their process of implementing the LaaS within their Application/ Solution Domain
- responsible for hands-on proof-of-concept (PoC) work, workshops, presentations and best practices to improve operational and strategic insights related to LaaS
- manage technical as well as commercial/entrepreneurial relationships and liaise with internal customers and external suppliers to build a strong relationship
- be part of a 5x24 support organization for LaaS and the related service Encryption as a Service (EaaS) to ensure an ongoing service quality and availability
- several years of work experience as an Application Manager or Senior Consultant with Identity Lifecycle, User Provisioning, Directory Services, Password Management, Single Sign-On (SSO), Audit & Compliance, Identity Governance, and Role Management
- strong understanding of best practices within the design and development lifecycle as well as in-depth understanding of modern authentication & authorization concepts/solutions
- familiar with security standards (SSL/TLS, HTTP, Cookie Handling, STS, OAuth, SAML, WS-Security & WS Trust) and cloud (private, public or hybrid) security concepts and technologies
- Unix / Linux know-how
- excellent verbal and written skills in English. German language skills are an advantage
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.