Microsoft Intune / Windows Engineer
SIX is recruiting Windows 10 engineers with strong Intune experience, to participate in the journey from on-premise to the cloud. In this role, you are responsible for designing and implementing our cloud and on-premise end user systems, ensuring they operate efficiently, assessing potential optimizations and improving our current processes, including analytics and monitoring.
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new cloud services
- Provide technical guidance for platform users
- Apply and grow existing functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft cloud offerings
- Requires to be a technical subject matter expert on both on-premise and cloud systems with focus on Windows 10, SCCM, Endpoint Manager, Intune. You are as comfortable working with a technical international team as you are with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Windows, preferably in an Enterprise environment and with large scale deployments using Azure Active Directory, Group Policy, MDT and SCCM
- Intune (CA, device policies, MAM for IOS and Android, MacOS), Azure Rights Management (RMS) and Azure Application Proxy
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education, certifications and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Advanced English is a must, German is an advantage
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.