Cyber Security Engineer
The Swiss financial center is a powerhouse of expertise and technology, enabling businesses to thrive here and abroad, processing billions of transactions every day. And SIX is right at the center of it all. We are looking for you! You will be part of a dynamic team that protects this ecosystem. As a member of our Platform Security Services team you apply your deep technical know-how to support and consult our internal customers by operating several Security tools. You work hand in hand with technology partners to engineer our security stack, increase the level of automation, and evaluate improvements.
- You plan, install and operate Platform Security solution for Vulnerability Management (VulM)
- You refine and optimize Platform Security tools, troubleshoot in case of scanning issues
- You maintain technical interfaces to other solutions (e.g. ITSM, CMDB), coordinate with Applications/Platform (for agent rollout, test server connection, etc.)
- You manage LifeCycle of Asset fingerprints in VulM solution (Maintenance, Deletion) and develop further VulM Use Cases. You configure ticketing and VulM remediation action, support operations manual for VulM practice
- You use your deep technical and product know-how to advise colleagues, advice application and platform owners on the connection and automation of data sources and support throughout the entire life cycle
- You are an Engineer, who is fascinated by the always changing cyber security landscape
- 5 years of hands-on experience in reliably operating platform / system security tools for logging and monitoring (e.g. Splunk, Tripwire)
- You have a positive, proactive attitude and an independent work style. You actively shape your environment and make your contribution to efficiency gains.
- You identify yourself with a consultative customer focus, willing to improve your domain know-how and grow through working on different projects. You are motivated to pick up new skills as you go and enjoy SIX's strong support for trainings and certifications.
- Your excellent communication skills in English allow you to interact with your colleagues in Switzerland and abroad. German is advantage. You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.