SDX will be the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end-to-end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. The service will provide a safe environment for issuing and trading digital assets, and enable the tokenization of existing securities and non-bankable assets to make previously untradeable assets tradeable. As Chief Architect, you will work closely with the CIO and other members of the senior management team, providing strategic vision and direction to the Architecture group.
- Provide strategic vision, deep technology and application expertise, together with supporting architecture and solution designs
- Experienced in the application and use of strategy and architecture methods and techniques
- Entrepreneurial approach to technology, but highly pragmatic and outcome oriented
- Broad technology understanding across a wide range of technical domains, including applications, infrastructure, data and security
- Proven ability and track record in clearly aligning technical solutions with business objectives
- Provide ongoing design assurance throughout the full project lifecycle, liaising with Product Owners, Software Engineers, Business Analysts and DevOps functions
- Educated to degree level in Science or Engineering highly preferred
- Deep capital markets experience and proven understanding of DLT / Blockchain technologies
- Experience in providing strategic direction to architecture technology and leading a team of architects through large scale enterprise-wide initiatives
- Excellent analytical skills and possess the ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Experience of engaging with key stakeholders at a senior level
- Demonstrated ability to select, train, develop, manage and lead teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.