Head of Internal IT
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be.
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced Head of Internal IT (Product Owner Internal IT) to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the Internal IT organisation and drive the internal IT processes and technologies that support the people working at SDX
- Lead a team of currently 7 people
- Run internal IT Service Desk and create bridge to existing SIX Group shared services (e.g. virtual workplace)
- Drive international expansion and be ready to scale the organisation
- Work closely together with the lead engineer to ensure proper operations and further development
- Support in various planning activities related to the SAFe and Scrum methodology
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity and a University degree or equivalent, preferably within information technology.
- Relevant experience as a Head of Internal IT or a similar role
- Consulting experience in the areas of ITIL, IT Outsourcing and IT Architecture is a plus
- Relevant architectural experience in the Microsoft Cloud stack such as Office 365, Azure hosting as well as Azure advanced security such as AIP, Intune, etc.
- Relevant experience in using tools like Jira or Confluence as well as the Microsoft Office stack
- Excellent English both spoken and written
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.